We offer various types of contact lenses including multifocal, daily disposable, astigmatism, extended wear, and color contacts and will fit the best one for you. If you are new to contacts, we understand that it can be difficult at first and are committed to patiently training patients one-on-one on how to use and care for the contact lenses ensuring that they leave with confidence. We are happy to schedule follow-ups for additionally training.
Contact Lens Wearer Recommendations
This is just a review of some recommendations that will keep your eyes healthy.
Contact Lenses Clean & Care
Here are some tips on how to clean and care for your contact lenses.
- Eyes itch and lenses may move around
- One eye may be more comfortable
- One eye may see better than the other
Remove your lenses if:
- You notice unusual light sensitivity, redness or pain
- Irritation persists
- You notice unusual blurring